Updated COVID-19 Safety Protocols
With the number of COVID cases locally and countrywide so high, we have had to temporarily adjust our hospital procedures again, and we are returning to complete curbside service. This is for the safety of our team and our beloved clients. We will still provide you and your pet with the top quality care you expect from us, all while being as safe as possible.
- Please note our lobby is closed, and we are employing a “virtual” waiting room.
- When you arrive at our hospital, please remain in your car and call us at 240-403-8387 to let us know you’re here. At that time, we’ll ask for the number of your designated WGVC parking spot.
- A WGVC team member will greet you and your pet OUTSIDE your car and escort your pet into the hospital.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL CLIENTS MEETING TEAM MEMBERS AT YOUR CAR (we will be masked, too).
- We will once again offer Zoom and telephone virtual visits.
- A veterinarian will examine your pet in the exam room and make recommendations there over zoom, or via telephone after the exam is performed.
- Once your appointment is complete, a team member will escort your pet to your car, along with any other medications prescribed, and assist you with payment.
- Nursing appointments that do not require discussion with a veterinarian will remain curbside.
- If you are picking up food or medications, please let us know that you have arrived, and a team member will meet you at your car with your products and to take payment.
Thank you all for your patience during this unprecedented time. We appreciate your willingness to adhere to these guidelines so that we can continue to safely provide care to your beloved pets and look forward to seeing you in person soon!