DVM Wanted: We take patient care seriously. Ourselves, not so much.
- Highly competitive salary and exceptional benefits
- Great work/life balance just outside Washington, DC
- Established, growing, independently owned practice
Woodley Gardens Veterinary Care is looking to add a third experienced, motivated DVM to our medical team full-time. We’re an AAHA-accredited practice that values our staff members and are as dedicated to their well-being as we are to that of our patients. We’re all about work/life balance and we understand that in a demanding profession like ours, it’s important to support our team’s mental and physical health. Our hospital is modern, well-equipped, and you’ll have the opportunity to practice the high-quality veterinary medicine possible.
- Highly competitive base salary + commission
- Sign-on bonus
- Generous insurance stipend
- 401K / Retirement plan with match
- Flexible schedule based on your needs
- No on-call
- PTO and 6 Holidays off
- License and professional organization dues (AVMA, State Medical Assoc, AAHA, VMB)
- Liability insurance
- Paid CE time/stipend
- Employee pet discount
- Uniform allowance
- Career growth opportunities
About Our Location
Rockville, Maryland is a suburban city just over the DC-MD border, and if it’s not on your radar, it should be! You’ll have easy access to the nation’s capitol and all it has to offer, which includes world-class restaurants, international culture, historical sites and nightlife. Our hospital is found around some of the country’s best public school districts, gorgeous Shenandoah National Park is 90 minutes away, and the city itself has many parks for outdoor recreation.
- 1-7 years of small animal practice experience
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Excellent communication skills and sense of humor
- High standards for patient care and client service
- Must be COVID vaccinated and willing to wear a mask while in the hospital
Think You’d Be A Great Fit?
Then we’d love to hear from you! Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Woodley Gardens Veterinary Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we’re committed to diversity as well as creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.