Ready to love where you work? If you are a Veterinary Nurse, we’ve got you covered!
- Positive work environment and exceptional benefits
- Great work/life balance just outside Washington, DC
- Established, growing, independently owned practice
Woodley Gardens Veterinary Care is looking to add a veterinary nurse to our medical team for full-time and part-time roles. We’re an AAHA-accredited practice that values our staff members and is as dedicated to their well-being as we are to that of our patients. Respect is a core value at our practice, and we want you to know that we honor a true work/life balance, as well as having a bit of fun every day! Our hospital is modern, well-equipped, and you’ll have the opportunity to practice the high-quality veterinary medicine possible… oh, and did we mention that there is always a well-stocked snack pantry?
- PTO and 6 Holidays off
- 401k / Retirement plan with match
- Paid CE time/stipend
- Discounted pet care
- Uniform allowance
- Generous insurance stipend
- Career growth opportunities
About Our Location
Rockville, Maryland is a suburban city just over the DC-MD border, and if it’s not on your radar, it should be! You’ll have easy access to the nation’s capitol and all it has to offer, which includes world-class restaurants, international culture, historical sites, and nightlife. We have some of the country’s best public school districts, and are located just 90 minutes away from gorgeous Shenandoah National Park. Looking locally? The city itself has many parks for outdoor recreation.
- At least 1 year of small animal practice experience
- Outgoing personality, who thrives in a team environment
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- LVT welcome, but not required
- Excellent communication skills and sense of humor
- High standards for patient care and client service
- Must be COVID vaccinated and willing to wear a mask while in the hospital
Think You’d Be A Great Fit?
Then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Woodley Gardens Veterinary Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we’re committed to diversity as well as creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.